Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gardening: Starting from Seed Update

So I'm sure you're dying to know what's going on with all of those seeds I planted...At the one-week mark (Saturday), I had some germination for a lot of the items.

This tray is full of various hollyhocks...most have sprouted.


The main seeds up on this tray are Jupiter's Beard. Some of the catmint has sprouted as well but I'm still waiting on the ornamental grass. I have another full tray of giant plume grass (covered in the background) that has yet to germinate...if it doesn't happen this week, I'll be pretty bummed.
The far left two rows contain some silver pampas grass babies, followed by two rows of status, and four rows of goldmoss sedum. The delphinium to the far right hasn't germinated yet...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails