Adapted from a recipe by Molly Stevens
- 1 Tb finely chopped Parsley (can substitute basil, lemon balm, or mint)
- Finely grated zest from 1 Lemon (can substitute orange zest if you want a sweeter finish)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 t Red Pepper Flakes (if desired)
- 3-4 Tb Flour
- 1 Tb Olive Oil
- 2 fillets of Mahi-Mahi
- Combine parsley, zest, salt and pepper. Rub both sides of the fish with the parsley-zest mixture (can be done in advance to allow the flavors to soak in). Just prior to cooking, dredge the fish in flour.
- In a skillet, add ~1 Tb of olive oil (just enough to cover bottom of pan) and heat to medium-high.
- Cook fish for 4-5 minutes per side until nicely browned and cooked through.
Fava Beans: After beans have been properly prepared (shelled, dunked in hot water, peeled), sautee in a skillet with a touch of olive oil until tender and then sprinkle with a little salt and fresh ground pepper.
Apricots: Wash and halve 4-5 apricots, removing pits. Place cut side down on hot grill pan until sear marks appear and apricots are heated through (3-4 minutes).