Smoky Grilled Chicken MM
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tb Smoked Paprika
- 3 Tb Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat your grill to medium heat
- In a small bowl, mix together smoked paprika, olive oil, salt and pepper
- After trimming any excess fat off the chicken, lay the breasts on a counter between two sheets of waxed paper and pound them flat to ensure they are all of uniform thickness.
- Brush both sides of the chicken them with the oil/paprika mixture
- Grill 8 to 12 minutes on Direct Medium, turning chicken mid-way through
From Bon Appetit (June 2009)
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled assorted fingerling potatoes or baby potatoes (such as white-skinned, red-skinned, and purple), cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 8 oz trimmed sugar snap peas
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Steam potatoes on steamer rack set in large pot over boiling water until almost tender, about 10 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and steam until peas are crisp-tender and potatoes are just tender, about 1 minute longer. Transfer vegetables to large bowl. Cool slightly.
- Add radishes and onion.
- Whisk next 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Whisk in Parmesan. Season dressing with salt and generous amount of pepper. Add dressing to potato mixture; toss to coat. Season with more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.